At long last, the moment you all have been waiting for...the photos are online! Sarah and I weeded through the 200+ photos taken over the last few days and picked 32 of them that show family and friends, excited parents and grandparents, and of course, our reason to celebrate, lots of photos of Gabriella Skye Sawyer.
We have been home for just over 24 hours with our beautiful daughter. It really and truly is a wonderful and exciting time. Gabi is so cute and fun to watch as she learns more about things around her. Each time she wakes up, she is more and more alert to sights and sounds. Her eyes are wide with wonder trying to take in everything. I could keep going but don't want to monopolize all the posts. :-) Hopefully, after Sarah gets some much needed rest, I can get her to post next time.
To find the photos, either click on the title "Photos of Gabriella are Here!" above or the link on the right, "Our Photo Gallery!!!" where you will find the "Our Family" section containing Gabi's pictures. Enjoy!
I Do Now
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment