BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 20, 2006

Gabi goes mobile!

It was inevitable. We knew it would happen. We just didn't know what it would be like when we first saw it happen. I never thought I would say, "Thankfully, Sarah was feeling really sick, so I stayed home to help with Gabi that morning." Well, I am saying that now because if she wasn't feeling so terrible, I wouldn't have been home to witness Gabi crawling for the first time. She has gone backwards before which doesn't count. This had full forward momentum. It was very cool to witness. Sarah was thrilled that she didn't have to call me at the office to tell me what I missed. It was wonderful. We both had a few little tears together.

We have taken quite a few pictures of Gabi all over the place, playing with friends and eating. That's it for now.

0 comments: