This is the blog detailing the exciting, and sometimes not so exciting, adventures of Hank and Sarah Sawyer as they traverse life with four young children.
Adorable, adorable! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girls. :) Sarah, you know my number if you ever need to speak to a real, live adult! I know you are getting a lot of help, wish I was there to do some of the helping and see the little girls in person! Take care of yourselves and each other... Sarah G.
1 comments:
Adorable, adorable! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girls. :) Sarah, you know my number if you ever need to speak to a real, live adult! I know you are getting a lot of help, wish I was there to do some of the helping and see the little girls in person! Take care of yourselves and each other...
Sarah G.
Post a Comment