On Wednesday, Gabi got her cast off! Yeah!!! Now we can bathe and we don't have to be on red alert about it getting wet. The doc was so nice and after seeing the twins he said that he didn't need to keep dragging us back to get her x-rayed and recast every few weeks. HE proposed her wearing a splint and seeing how she does for 2 weeks. He explained that the pattern of these sort of breaks will simply be that as she grows it will straighten out. Gabi was such a trooper after spending hours waiting to see the doc , then the PT who designed her a splint to perfectly fit her arm! I promised her a milkshake for going to the doctor and being brave, so below is a photo of her enthusiastically enjoying her milkshake on the way home.
I Do Now
1 week ago

1 comments:
I'm so happy she got it off...I know it's a relief for you all. I'm looking forward to seeing you all next weekend :)
Love ya
Post a Comment