BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Busy times

So the last few weeks have been very busy! We finally moved into our new house!! YAY!!! We are thrilled to have room to spread out and for all kids to have a safe and spacious place to play. I will post some pictures later.

Hank and I have a new neice, Jaden Addison, and she was almost born on Hank's brithday! We are very excited for her arrival and that her parents are getting to experience the unbelieveable bundle of love and sleepiness that a baby brings!

As for the kiddos, Gabi & Kennedy have been super companions. Riding bikes together on our new porch and playing dress up. Gabi is still intrigued by Bugs and has been spending too much time letting beetles, rollypolies, and other small bugs crawl on her. Kennedy has been talking up a storm, which for those of you who know him well is a huge step. He enjoys pretending to be super heroes and has recently impressed us by running circles in the new house at more than a snails pace! Gabi loves to be the Mother Hen and tell him things and then say, "Yes Ma'am?" to which he replies in his little man voice, "yes, Ma'am." And yes, he responds to her much more quickly than he does to me! They have both been so kind to Piper & Phoebe and enjoy sitting with the twins, making faces at them, and bringing them toys. Gabi gently rubs their heads and gives them a kiss on the head. It melts my heart that she wants to show them love on a regular basis!

Piper & Phoebe had their nine month check up and are now 14lbs, 6 oz and 14lbs, 4oz. They have fallen off the charts by the official standards but seem to be thriving and we are thrilled with their gain since that mere 4 lbs at birth! They are both sitting very well on their own and play with toys and are feeding themselves finger food now. they look incredibly tiny sitting in their booster seats! We don't see and crawling or walking signs happening yet, but I am happy to have them wait! the longer they sit, the more time I have to prepare the new house for exploring toddlers!

Aunt Patti came to visit us from Texas this week which has been a huge highlight for the kids! Boy, does Gabi love her Aunt Patti!

Hank is doing great! Busy blogging, writing and keeping up with many changes at work. And I have been doing a bit more singing these days. He and I are so happy to be settling in and spending quality time with eachother and friends.

I will be posting photos soon and even a few more funny stories. For now at 3:51 am I am off to get some shut eye! Much love to you all!

0 comments: