BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

kids as slides and Bridges

Strange title...yes, I know....who ever thought I would be writing these...


So Hank was hanging out with the kids and they were being so creative he finally had to intervene just as a safety measure...

Gabi was using her brother as a human slide...and vice versa
 to explain, Gabi wold position herself with her head barely on the sofa angled with her feet on the floor so that her body created a slide. So kennedy would sit on head(thats right, folks, sit ON HER HEAD) as a starting point and then proceed to slide down her neck, back and legs until he reached the floor. Then she would repeat this using Kennedy as the slide. Awwww... they were so sweetly taking turns and luckily not breaking eachother's neck!

I will upload a picture of the next one soon..its quite funny.

Now for kids as bridges....Hank received a santa on  a motorcycle at the holidays..the kids found it in the garage tonight and just had to play with it...so Gabi made a bridge with her body for Kennedy so that he could drive the motorcycle up and over "the bridge". And again, they took turns! I am so proud ...:-)

0 comments: